Friday 2 October 2015

IT IS CONRAD'S BIRTHDAY TODAY

This is a very significant day for me as it is Conrad's birthday, the day my abuser was born. I wonder sometimes what makes a person turn out like this? I guess we will never know. What I do know is that unlike other European countries and the USA, the UK has no statute of limitations applying to serious sexual crimes and I will do everything I can to bring him back to the UK to face me in a criminal court. My justice can be your justice! If you are a victim of Conrad and you live in the USA and under the statute of limitations in your state, he cannot be brought to justice there then help me to bring him back to the UK to face justice in the British Courts. If you are prepared to make a statement that can be used in the British Courts then please contact me at stopconrad@outlook.com. I am a lone voice in the UK, though I doubt I am his only victim here, so I need your help!
I took the photograph myself whilst on holiday this summer in North Wales. This represents me standing alone all these years, strong but damaged and the rainbow in the background represents the 'light' as the lighthouse had it's light distinguished years ago, like me, by Conrad. Those that stand with me are my light and my hope. Together, united by our pasts, we can be strong together. We can take the 'light' back that Conrad stole from us all those years ago! I WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, NOT JUST FOR ME BUT FOR EVERYONE..

No comments:

Post a Comment