Wednesday 30 September 2015

SAFFRON LANE ATHLETICS STADIUM - DID CONRAD ABUSE ANYONE ELSE HERE?

This is Saffron Lane Athletics Stadium in Leicester, England, where Conrad abused me. I wonder, did Conrad abuse anyone else here? For everyone of us he abused he created multiple victims. Families, friends, partners, and even those who knew him who he did not abuse directly, who may now be left pondering what if that was me? I don't want revenge or to get even, I just want justice for all his victims and to see him answer for his crimes. I can't do this alone and I need people to stand with me and take back the power we surrendered to him all those years ago! If anyone wants to communicate with me privately, I can be contacted at stopconrad@outlook.com. KEEPING UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment